- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
- You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.
- You must be able to speak, read and understand either English or French at a level that allows you to function independently in a home setting.
If you don't meet these requirements, we are sorry we are unable to help you at this time. Please contact us again when you have met and/or exceeded the above requirements.
If interested, please prepare the following for submission to us:
- filled up application form (see below)
- fees for our services (see below)
- whole body picture
- handwritten "Dear Employer Letter"
- copies of the following:
- Transcript of Records
- Caregiver Course diploma and/or employer references
- Other training certificates
- marriage contract (if applicable)
- birth certificate
- (Optional but recommended): Certificate of Good Moral Character from a church official (Priest, Pastor, etc.)
Please contact us first to get the user id and password then click on Forms and Fees to go to the page where you may download the application form in Adobe pdf format and to get info on the fees structure.